In many varied driving conditions, the Allied Nippon range of Japanese OEM quality brake pads
stop cars the world over.
So why choose Allied Nippon? :
- Over 450 brake pads carrying the ECE R90 E-mark
- Highest quality
O.E anufacturer QS9000/TS16949
approved quality systems
- Tried and tested in the toughest environments
- Comprehensive range of Japanese applications
- Fitted as original equipment to many vehicles
- Wide range of popular European applications
- Fast to market with new applications.
Over 600 references with 10+ references being added each month
The Proven Performers
Allied Nippon, a TS16949 company,
is a joint venture between Allied Nippon
Japan Brake Industrial Co.
and manufactures a range of disc brake pads,
brake shoes and brake linings.
Japan Brake Industrial Co.,
a Hitachi Group company,
is a major supplier to the
world’s leading automobile manufacturers including
Honda, Suzuki, Mazda, General Motors etc.
Brake bedding in procedure For Maximum Performance & Trouble Free Use
follow the Brake “Bedding In” Procedure using this link